View Single Post
Old
08-17-2004, 05:21 PM
Radek27

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Radek27
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers
Wait, wait wait, your arguement is our LW will not be ready this season so dont take a goalie. Either is Tukonen!!!! Thats ridiculous.

Marek is a LW, Prucha never plays RW, its either center or LW.

"Wiseman is anything but proven"

LMAO, tell me a prospect that is proven. The answer, none. If there a proven NHL'er there not a prospect.

"The guys we have brought in have not played well enough and so far we have been unable to develop a LWer of our own in that time. How is that a strong position?"

Acutally, we havent developed any talent, so saying we having developed LW talent is just a true as any other position.

My whole point is the Montoya pick was a stupid pick made by a stupid tool, but that is my opinion. Nobody on this board thought we would take another goalie with our highest pick in I don't know how long. It was obvious from that inside out show that they also liked Ladd, who I think is the exact type of player we needed. Why did we pay more to move up to 19 to get Korpikoski than the Canes gave to move up to 4 to grab Ladd?

And how bad does is stink that we could have grabed Schwartz without even trading up from our second 1st rounder? Is Montoya really that much better? I agree with what most posters were saying right before the drat..........drafting goalies with such hi draft picks is a waste.

And we did develope one talent and that being Mike York.