View Single Post
Old
02-15-2009, 04:11 PM
JrHockeyFan

vCash: 500
for my money luongo and Brodeur have to play themselves out of a chance at starting. they are one and two. take your pick

Mason's stock is way up and deservedly so. i've watched this kid play a lot behind some very bad defenses and he still manages to get good numbers and wins. He is not a fluke

Price has hit a rough patch but let's be fair here. Not much is working in Habs land right now. You can't focus too much on one month of a 21 year old's career

These young guys are in strong for that number three spot which I think will always go to the best young player to get his feet wet. Right now mason has the edge but that could change this spring. But mason is one of those "bend but don't break" types which works to his advantage. His rebound control is something I have always considered his best strength. Being a right handed catcher i think also messes up shooters

ward? turco? jsg? etc will only have a shot if 1 or 2 fail. Putting those guys in a three spot is wasting a chance to develop the next guy

JrHockeyFan is offline   Reply With Quote