View Single Post
Old
02-15-2009, 10:51 PM
Predsrule

vCash: 500
who would you guys most like to see us get?

Now I'm talking players that can be had and I dont see us making an offer for a big player anytime soon look for some moves like we made last year like Brandon Bochenski and Jan Hlavac.. i thought Hlavac ended up being a really good deal seems we paid what a 7th?

kind of deal like this do you guys see happening?

some i think...
Dan Ryder one season left at .773 (hes playing in newfoundland again and puting up some good numbers) CGY fans want to get rid of this guy hes can put up points and would be a good young guy to get for cheep// he was the mvp in the playoffs for his team why not take a flyer?

Andrew Ladd one season left at 1.55... i dont know how much it would cost to get this guy from Chi but hes a guy i think could do really well on the preds

Rob Schremp RFA... now I know kid has some holes in his game but I think he can be had for cheep and he plays the wing in AHL so could help us there...

Petr Prucha RFA... once scored 28 seems to be not wanted in NYR again had for cheep might do somthing here given the chance...

Jonathan Cheechoo 2 seasons 3mill...I put this here bc lets have it hes not the player he used to be but hes not really old...San Jose may move him to make cap room for Mike Grier,Ryane Clowe, and some others kinda pricey kinda high risk for us but still might be worth it

Radim Vrbata (if bought out this summer) probably sign for cheep all depends on how hes doing over where hes playing now i guess..

Michel Ouellet UFA... again sign for cheep not sure how hes doing in the ahl right now but hes able to put up points at times...

now mostly nothing big here i know just some little tweaks I can see happening.. of them all Id love to get Andrew Ladd....feel free to rip and add some players you guys can see =)

Predsrule is offline   Reply With Quote