View Single Post
Old
02-17-2009, 04:31 PM
Doug19

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by piqued1457 View Post
I just don't think so. Shots were still going through him, he still had bad form, and the Jackets couldn't finish. A ton of their shots weren't good chances either or were from the perimeter. The 2 goals should've been stopped. Completely deked out on 2 of the shootout attempts.

Turco's main contribution came from his puck-handling, which was excellent.

Columbus was playing a lot like the Ducks of past years. Running around, hitting, dumping pucks in and then chasing. We all know Turco kills that style of play and then the Stars counter-attack and usually end up winning. Same script played out last night.

Spot on. I remember cursing at my T.V. lastnight because we kept dumping it in. It's like what's the point? Turco is just going to get the puck and send it the other way. I was really, really cursing Turco's puck handling skills lastnight. He won that game for the Stars easily. I'm not trying to troll or anything but Dallas as a team did not bring there game. Neal look great as usual but the rest of the team wasn't that great. Turco stole that game in the 2nd period. I hope we do not meet in the playoffs because neither team will have any gas after the series we would be in for. Goodluck the rest of the way because I doubt Dallas will be the team that decides if Columbus makes it or not because they will likely keep the 5th spot even without Richards. Good luck.

Doug19 is offline   Reply With Quote