View Single Post
Old
02-17-2009, 03:39 PM
BigG44

vCash: 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougRiffle View Post
Spot on. I remember cursing at my T.V. lastnight because we kept dumping it in. It's like what's the point? Turco is just going to get the puck and send it the other way. I was really, really cursing Turco's puck handling skills lastnight. He won that game for the Stars easily. I'm not trying to troll or anything but Dallas as a team did not bring there game. Neal look great as usual but the rest of the team wasn't that great. Turco stole that game in the 2nd period. I hope we do not meet in the playoffs because neither team will have any gas after the series we would be in for. Goodluck the rest of the way because I doubt Dallas will be the team that decides if Columbus makes it or not because they will likely keep the 5th spot even without Richards. Good luck.
I hope not. Dallas needs to get in that sweet spot known as 6th. Turco is phenomenal against Calgary and Vancouver. They're the most likely winners of that Division. Then SJ, DET, and CHI need to win as well. I think the Stars would love to have another shot at SJ and then hopefully DET.

I don't think playing CHI would be a good thing.

BigG44 is offline   Reply With Quote