The Visiting Fan's Guide to Philadelphia
View Single Post
02-17-2009, 08:13 PM
Join Date: Feb 2004
Originally Posted by
Leaving Canada tomorrow, and gonna watch the Flyers/Sabres game Thursday. Got a few questions for you guys.
1. What is the camera policy at the Wachovia Center?
2. Which Holiday Inn are you guys talking about where some teams stay?
3. Around what time (or how long before the game) is the warmup/pregame skate usually?
4. My seats are 10th row, sec 101 behind the two benches. Is that a good spot to watch the pregame skate from? Or should I/can I move closer?
5. Arena opens 1.5-2 hours before the game right?
6. I know there is probably lots of merchandise sold at the store, but what are some sorts of stuff they sell, as I need at least one souvenir from my first NHL game?
1- i've never seen anyone harassed for having a camera
2- holiday inn on packer avenue
3-about 30 mins before puck drop
4- you can get as close as you want, the earlier you get down the better your spot
6- jerseys, shirts, hats, etc. when we go on the road my wife buys a pin and I buy a shot glass. the lineup card is also a good souvenir since it has the date on it
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by slitz