View Single Post
Old
02-17-2009, 11:16 PM
danno2530

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to danno2530
In the words of Jim Fassel: "Anyone who wants out, get out." You want to stop being a fan of this team? Fine, good riddance. Go over to Newark with the rest of the former Rangers fans who jumped off between 97 and 2004.

This team is absolutely painful to watch right now. I don't look forward to games, I don't enjoy watching games, they are a painfully boring team void of any emotion or passion and I find myself looking forward to watching late-night western games instead. The Atlanta/LA game last night was as exciting as it gets and those are 2 teams that won't be going anywhere this year.

With that said, if you think this is bad, take a look at the other team that plays in the Garden. Or the LA Clippers. Or the Baltimore Orioles. Or the Detroit Lions. You think we have it bad? These organizations have been a flat-out joke for the last decade and even more. Trust me, it could be a HELL of alot worse.

The Rangers right now are a complete mess and I don't know when it's going to get better. But if you survived going 7 seasons without playoffs and paid good money to watch a team of castoffs get steamrolled night in, night out for all those years, then you can survive this.

danno2530 is offline   Reply With Quote