View Single Post
Old
02-18-2009, 12:15 PM
Bleed Ranger Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyBurd View Post
3 week stretch? This entire season has been nothing short of nightmare to sit through. Never ever ever has it been this boring. Nobody likes to lose. Missing the playoffs sucks beyond belief. But I repeat, never has it been so utterly boring to sit through a game. Even going to actual games has become a dull experience... amazingly. Look around the stand. People yawning. Playing 7 degrees of separation from Messier. It used to be that going to a hockey game turned anybody into a fan of the game. That used to be the cliche and it was true. Not anymore. At least not with this team.
Well, personally, if the Rangers are consistently collecting points in the standings, I am entertained. And thats what they were doing up until 3 weeks ago. They werent setting the world afire since the first 13 games or so, but they were avoiding the losing streaks and always keeping themselves in contention.

Im concerned now because they are losing points in the standings at a frantic pace. I could give two ***** about how many style points they may have lost along the way.

Bleed Ranger Blue is offline   Reply With Quote