View Single Post
Old
02-18-2009, 01:29 PM
rt
Usually Incorrect

vCash: 500
Totally hypothetical, as I'm just bouncing things around in my head, but I've got a bit of a wild one, without much real precedent. The value could actually be hugely leaning in either direction, and I wouldn't know. I really don't have anything to go off of. Also, keep in mind I don't really follow he Preds, and wouldn't know what their plans are regarding the future. Having said all of that, what would be your reaction to acquiring Phoenix's first round pick(currently sixth, overall) for Dan Hamhuis and Jon Blum? Likely giving you two picks inside of the top ten. Off the wall, I know. I just wonder about the value. I know Blum must have increased his stock quite a bit since being drafted late in the first round, so I might be way off, I don't know.

Remember, I'm totally ignorant concerning the Preds current situation(other than if the draft were tommorrow, they'd pick ninth), or what their plans may be in the future. On paper, they look like a team that might be interested in re-building a little bit. Only reason I floated this ridiculous question out there.

I'll duck and cover now.

rt is offline   Reply With Quote