Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Habs prospects on TV Thursday and Friday

HABS PROSPECTS

SPORTSNET ONTARIO, Thursday at 7:00PM
BELLEVILLE (PK Subban) VS NIAGARA

NHL NETWORK, Friday at 8:00PM
DENVER AT WISCONSIN (RYAN MCDONAGH / PATRICK JOHNSON)
Also a possibility to see Jordy Murray who plays for Wisconsin who’s eligible for the upcoming draft. Not big, but nice stats for a freshman. A 90’s born though.

DRAFT 2009

Also note that there are a couple of guys on the NHL Network and on Sportsnet that involves NCAA teams and OHL/WHL teams but there are not really interesting names as far as the next draft is concerned. I think that the most interesting game for draft picks are the Belleville one and maybe the Gatineau vs Chicoutimi game on Canal Vox where Michael Hlinka should be playing in. But really not an interesting week for this upcoming draft. Still here are the list that while you're checking on Subban, you might find those guys interesting for the next draft (this is if you record the Belleville game or you just decide to not watch the Habs game, which I doubt very much. But don't worry, I'll record it for you and will give you my analysis later during the week.

BELLEVILLE
14- Luke Judson – RW (#133 CSS)
27- Matthew Tippoff – LW (#150 CSS)
#4 – Bjorn Krupp – D (#88 CSS)

NIAGARA
#8 – Alex Friesen – C
#9 – Andrew Agozzino – LW
#24 – Chris DeSousa – C
#25 – Matthew Sisca – C
#4 – Jay Gilbert – D
#18 – Mathew Maione – D

None of those guys for Niagara are ranked yet but most have interesting stats to say the least and some of them should be ranked in the end. Problem with most of the forwards? From 5’8’’ to 5’9’’…..Can’t wait to see how it translate on the ice…

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote