View Single Post
Old
02-20-2009, 02:11 PM
Stradale

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafka View Post
Pacioretty - Plekanec - A.Kostitsyn
(you can't touch that line... we now see how Kovalev was slowering Plek and Kost)
Higgins - Koivu - D'Agostini
Kostopoulos - Lapierre - Kovalev
(when you are a star, you make your linemates better. Therefore, Kovalev should look good with those two... and if he is not happy, then he can replace Dandenault, he will see how worst things could be)
Stewart - Begin - Dandenault

PP:
Higgins - Koivu - Kovalev
Pacioretty - Plekanec - A.Kostitsyn (I would see that line as the PP1, but Carbonneau will probably be forced to put Kovalev on the no.1 PP unit). Make sure Kostitsyn plays on the RW because this is where he belongs.

What if Kovalev is not a star? I dont get it when people are saying Kovalev SHOULD make his teammates better. He never did that in his career even when he was younger. Thats he is 36, he has suddenly become a star and should make his teammates better. He didnt make Mark Messier better. Mark Messier made him better.

Kovalev was not the one that made Plekanec better last season but the whole line help each other. I am a fan of Kovalev and Kovy was not the reason that line worked out great last season.

Kovalev always needs a good centerman to perform, if not, he will be selfish and keep the puck from himself.

Stradale is offline   Reply With Quote