Thread: Switzerland: Swiss hockey players in NHL/AHL
View Single Post
Old
02-21-2009, 09:12 PM
torero

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by swisshockey View Post
haha you mean swisshockey.net? (the .com domain was taken)
Problem is I'm not in Switzerland but in the U.S. Everything I see of the Swiss league is via internet. Maybe somebody will pay for me to go to the world championships. Yeah right. Well, a boy can dream, can't he?!?

I understood that you were an expat ... in NY !

actually i was thinking that Ambuhl isn't displaying this entrepreneurship that made some swiss players play in the NHL. The way this Italian written article is written really shows it. Yet maybe you could make an article on your site about Ambuhl's readiness to play in NA and his capacity to score !

I am sure that some scouts read your site. Switzerland isn't a point of interest for NA scouts but the trend is our friend due to the recent success of some swiss players. Hence they will not spend money on Switzerland but looking at it for free and on english sites are the first steps. Yours seems to be the first they will be looking at. I do not expect NA scouts to speak German or French or Italian ! and online free translators or too vague and poor for constant use.
I see your site as a good entry point.

Congrats for it in any case. very pleasant to read.

+++

And Islanders won 4-0 against Devils !! Streit had 2 assists and 25 min playtime.

+++

nice article on Gerber ...
http://www.pressconnects.com/article...24/1003/sports
Hopefully the window gets dressed well enough to attract an NHL team. Because it is obvious that he is talented.

torero is offline   Reply With Quote