View Single Post
Old
02-22-2009, 12:58 AM
marvelousmotion

vCash: 500
Kovalev is great... when he tries. He's totally useless when he does not. Hopefully, he'll continue to play well for the rest of the season and in the playoffs. If he does that, we're good for at least two rounds of playoffs.

I've played with a similar kind of guy before on my hockey team.. easily one of the most skilled guy of our league, but bad attitude and tended to get lazy. It was really frustrating to watch him play as a teammate, because there were moments where we knew he had the ability to make a difference if he tried, but he did not. It's also extremely annoying when you give your all for the team, but see another teammate not pushing in the same direction.. especially when you lose.

As much as I like Kovalev when he's on his game, when I see him play without emotion, he reminds me of that guy, and I hated him.

Anyways, you're never going to get entirely satisfied with Kovalev. You like him when he tries, but simply hate him when he does not. It's normal if you care for the team, I don't know where you are trying to go with this thread. If you manage to like him even when you see him playing without any emotion, I think you have a problem.

marvelousmotion is offline   Reply With Quote