Thread: Proposal: NJ/Kings......NJ/Tor
View Single Post
Old
02-22-2009, 04:35 PM
funky

vCash: 500
At this point at as a Kings fan I think Pandolfo's defensive play and experience would be a great benifit, but I am not sure where he would fit. My guess would be 4th line winger.

Now I know a lot of Kings fans think the team should be made up of straight 20 year olds but we do need a few vets. My problem is Armstrong is in the last year of his contract and I would like to see him re - signed even for moral support. He should be had cheap and is a great 4th line center that can sit 20 games a year. Would Pandolfo be a nice winger to compliment him and would the fans be okay with an older winger with a 2.5 mil a year contract to be placed in a similar role

Preissing is signed for the same amount of time for $250000 more a year. He might not be in the teams plans with all the young pups.

Its all up to DL. Does he just want to dump the salary for a pick. Is TP still in his plans for next year(with Harrold and Hickey, kinda doubtful), or is Pandolfo the type of Vet he wants. He seems like both a DL and a Renney Player

funky is offline   Reply With Quote