View Single Post
Old
02-22-2009, 11:49 PM
Rimers stache

vCash: 500
Coaches: End of Season Tournaments Coming Up

Hey all, I know the end of season tourneys are coming up and it's an either exciting/nerve racking time. For me it is nerve racking because I am a first year (18 yr old) bantam coach. I seem to get little respect from officials when I contest calls or (try to) speak with them diplomatically. Also, now that everyone in the league has played us twice they have pretty much figured out our offense is one and sometimes two players. Trust me when I say this is not the system I choose, in fact, I have told the individual in some games to just go for assists (when we are up of course) but no one else can seem to put the puck in the net. Whether it be lack of skill or lack of confidence this team is better then the way they played. If it is skill do you all think in these last few practices we should work more on positioning (defensively poor and offensively poor) or should we work more on providing relief for the stud? We have gone over positioning so many times and as bantams you would think they would understand by now but it hasn't clicked. ANY POINTERS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! thank you all and good luck

Rimers stache is offline   Reply With Quote