Thread: Brian Leetch
View Single Post
Old
08-22-2004, 07:17 PM
AG9NK35DT8*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOrtmeyer41
I hope he retires as a Ranger. I hope he comes back.
same here , but , will hem is the ?. i dont think he was thrilled that sather moved him. imo sather is not very rrespected in the NYR organization of players by guys like leetch, messier ( when he was playing the last couple years), holik. and i think alot of guys dont sign in ny because of sather, i dont think he is well liked and i think alot of the players are uncomfortable around him.

If Leetch does come back where would he fit in, most likely NYR would have to let poti go F.A ( they better ) and then lletch could probably fit in.

Pock, Rachunek, Leetch, Kasparitis, Kondratiev and Lampman. NOw with those 6 what i see is our defense getting beat up left and right because there is no toughness, but if thats what NYR works with then maybe some thing like this could work.these are just pairings not in any specific order of 1st pair and 3rd, just guys that would work well together..

Leetch - Rachunek
Kasparitis - Lampman / Kondratiev
Pock - Tyutin ( think they are 2 very very mature young guys who will learn and catch on quick, they aleady looked to be very nhl ready ( pock only 6 games but coming straihght from college played superb in those games ) mistakes are a must and will happen. but the 2 will learn quick )or go with these pairs.

leetch - Tyutin
Pock - rachunek
Kaspar - kondratiev / lampman ....... which ever is the better stay at home defenseman, which i think is kond so i guess he would get the spot considering i do like lampman to bad , NYR needs some defensive smarts at the moment.