Thread: Sk74
View Single Post
Old
02-25-2009, 11:25 AM
Pr3Va1L

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
Welcome to bi-polar habland. I can rememer the flack around here when Komisarek was first call up, A.Kostitsyn was called a bust more times then I can count since other draft picks were in the nhl and successful quicker (granted a Getzlaf or several others would look great in the Habs sweater right about now) Price was a god around here until lately, O'Byrne was crap after scoring a goal into his own net, Latendresse gets a ton of flack for not developing quicker and being a fatty-fat-fatfat yet he's just turned/ing 22, I can go on and on.

The thing I try to say to people is to relax, development is not always a straight line and for some there will be ups and downs, you have to work through them and while it's true that some will end up busting, give it time to see how they do. I know that's asking a lot for a rabid fan base that is in win now mode but I trust that Timmins/Gainey and the staff know what they are doing and are building not only for now but for the future.

Either way you can't blame Timmins for that! Wasen't Andrei supposed to be drafter 1st that year if it hadn't been for hie epilepsy?

Pr3Va1L is offline   Reply With Quote