View Single Post
02-27-2009, 08:38 AM
Hugh Madbrough
Registered User
Hugh Madbrough's Avatar
Join Date: May 2006
Location: NoVA
Country: United States
Posts: 2,947
vCash: 500
No, you cant. Get a pair of Totes rain protector things. The rubber shoe like thing that fits over your shoes. When I lived in Pitt everyone swore by those. They are about 15$.

Hugh Madbrough is offline   Reply With Quote