Thread: Rumor: Pronger to Toronto?!
View Single Post
Old
02-27-2009, 04:28 PM
AlMo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfey View Post
According the AM 640 Toronto's Andy Frost (also the voice of the ACC) Burke is in talks with Anaheim to acquire Chris Pronger for Antropov and Stajan. ANdy Frost then proceeded to discuss how stupid of a deal it would be.
Is this what is has come to? Listening to the Leafs PA announcer? Frost is a bozo and is really annoying to listen to. I would like the Leafs to get a guy that has an ounce of hockey knowledge to run the Leafs post game talk show.

As for the rumour, Frost brought up, it just proves how dumb he is. So Anahiem who are closer to a playoff than we are, are going to trade one of their better players for a rental player and a mediocre young player. I thought it was made quite clear that if the Ducks do trade Pronger, that they will start to rebuild. Antropov and Stajan for a rebuild?

At is Frost calling the Leafs stupid or the Ducks stupid? My guess is he is calling the Leafs stupid for considering this deal but if the Ducks offer me Pronger for Stajan and Antro, I take it and run. This gives the Leafs the opportunity to move one of Kubina or Kaberle now and the Leafs have the option of dealing Pronger next deadline. Once again, this is how dumb Frost is.

AlMo is offline   Reply With Quote