View Single Post
Old
02-28-2009, 09:50 AM
WeThreeKings

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erika Kostitsyn View Post
What a hater !! Tell me what you don't like about Claude Giroux ?! Is it because he owned the Moose Heads so many time when he played in the LHJMQ that you're still mad about it ?!

Did you watch him in last night game ?! The guy is fast, amazing technical skills, works hard, is good in his own zone, amazing playmaker, incredible hockey sense, already plays on Philadelphia first powerplay unit and is such a cutie

He was my pick in 2006, so sad Timmins picked Fischer instead...

This guy will be a beast in 2 years, mark my words !!

He's soft? His skillset is overrated? He's not very good defensively? He's a dime-a-dozen player found in the draft? He's not unique in any way? He wouldn't fill a need here at all?

I'm not that big of a follower of the Mooseheads to be upset, but when I did see him go head to head with Voracek.. This ****** goalie named Pelletier let in two weak goals scored by Giroux and Giroux set up another goal. Voracek mounted one goal and four primary assists to rally the Mooseheads to a victory. Once the Mooseheads picked up the game and played physically, I don't remember seeing Giroux on the ice.

WeThreeKings is online now   Reply With Quote