Old
02-28-2009, 08:04 PM
Juicy Couturier*
CannonGoBoom

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Juicy Couturier*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus View Post
No problem buddy, thanks for chiming in. I think it had to be said, and I'm not afraid of saying it. I like to think I post the facts and look at things openly. Fact of the matter is, like you said, we have a solid team...young and fun to watch. It's not all bad, it's not bad at all.

The thing that bothers me is the consistancy thing. Everyone complains that they are so inconsistant but when you look at the whole season after that first couple weeks or so the Flyers have been one of them most consistant teams in the NHL. The flyers havent lost more than 2 games in a row since that horrid start to the season and all anyone talks about is consistancy. Oh well, its philly, some people will just never be happy with the solid team we have. Eventually its going to be one of them things where people ***** and complain all year and then they finally win a cup and they cant even enjoy is because of their hatred for stevens, or jones, or biron or holmgren. Just embrace a good team guys, this is going to be a fun ride, and trust me you will enjoy it much more if you actually enjoy the ride instead of just where the ride is taking us.

Juicy Couturier* is offline   Reply With Quote