Thread: GDT: Post-game with Anaheim
View Single Post
Old
02-28-2009, 07:15 PM
Hull Fan
trou du cul rapide

vCash: 500
I posted most of my thoughts in the fire Tippet thread but jesus can someone please tell me the thought process of line combinations by Tippet.

Lundqvist can't be shipped out soon enough. He makes me long for the offensive skill of Antti Miettinen.

Brunnstrom is struggling. He hasn't played well but other than like four exceptions neither has anyone else. He needs a boost of confidence. Something to make him feel good about himself and his play. Instead you bench him. Tippet's given plenty of tough love, maybe he should just try love. That and give the kid the opportunity with Ribs and Lehts should Ott be suspended. At this point can it hurt?

Did Sydor shoot the puck at Marty again?

Was Bobby Ryan the Edmonton first round pick acquired in the Penner disaster? Can someone go punch Lowe in the junk for me? Thanks.

I pray for a day when Niskanen is able to play with a real defense partner. He may finally be able to show he's a pretty good hockey player in his own right.

Poor Daley just couldn't get out of his own way. I've had days, hell weeks like that. It almost got funny at one point but why was the guy who clocked Eriksson not given a penalty for hitting Eriksson in the back of the head with his elbow? That has to be a penalty too.

Hull Fan is offline   Reply With Quote