View Single Post
Old
03-01-2009, 12:55 PM
mikedifr

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsbergIsOdin View Post
Honestly, as much as I hate getting into how Briere's contract is totally screwing us.. wait

God damnit, his contract totally IS screwing us!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus View Post
It's not necessarily screwing us, it could just be used in other area's...with a small percentage of it banked for a rainy day.
Randy Jones contract is completely screwing us as well. We could have kept a 13th forward and 7th dman if we got rid of him instead of the other two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus View Post
If Vaanenen is as good some of you think, why is he now on his 6th team in 10 years?

(lockout year NOT included)
What the hell does that have to do with anything? Last time I checked the "greatest of all time" played on 4 teams....

And I am kinda curious where you are getting 6 teams??? He played for Phoenix, Colorado, Philly and now Vancouver.

The only reason he is playing for his 4th team is cause we are idiots and decided to waive him instead of other players that should have been waived.

He is one of those solid but not flashy players....They always move around a bit.

We are the only ones that decided he isnt a top 6 dman......after he was playing on our top pairing all year....figure that one out.

mikedifr is offline   Reply With Quote