View Single Post
Old
08-25-2004, 09:03 PM
NYR469

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by melisa
Look. When you title your article "Bad Pick" you are trashing the kid. He doesn't have the right as far as I'm concerned to trash to the guy to all New York Post readers when he probably has little knowledge about him and is basing his tirade on a shrimp like Parise. The moron has been trashing the Rangers for years for not drafting big

So they draft this talented monster and he trashed Jessiman and the team for passing up a shrimp in Parise. It's one thing to give opinions like we do here without total knowledge on a player. It's another when millions of people read your garbage and you don't have any facts to back it up.
first as mentioned brooks doesn't write the headline, and headlines are written to catch attention and sometimes have nothing to do with the actual article (or are misleading)

second why should jessiman care what brooks thinks and what makes you think that he would saying anything bad about parise??

i can tell you exactly what his response would be:

"Zach Parise is a great player and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I will just have to work even harder to prove to all the naysayers that the rangers made the right choice by picking me."

and then you would have complained that he gave a PC answer