View Single Post
Old
03-01-2009, 10:14 PM
Artyukhin*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by visorwearinghockey View Post
Uhh... the cupboards are bare in Hamilton.

Maxwell, Weber, White, Skost (if that counts), and Carle aren't guys I'd be writing home about.
ok well ill have to disagree with you there .i think theres many guys in Hamiltion who will see Montreal .Weber next year i bet , Maxwell heck even Subban might do it next season . and theres more down there yet guys like David Desharnais and there are other new drafted rookies ready to hit Hamilton

And how many guy in the Habs line up that are first year guys?

Yes,

Stewart
Pacman
DAGS
Price (first full season)
Chip
Ryan OB

Now if Gainey would have been making crazy "Hossa deals" every year then you wouldnt be seeing HOSSA anymore as he would have took off and you wouldnt be seeing most names ive listed above OR names yet to come up still in Hamiltion.

Its a dam high cost to make " Hossa deals" and our club got great strength in its foundation with our youth .Why give that all away for a guy that will play 25 -30 games for you ?

I dont mind Gainey making smart deals like the ones with Lang and washed up defensemen we overpaid to get yeah from Atl and Metro of Waviers from Philly .Those we all smart moves that HELPED the club at a fraction of the cost .

Last edited by Artyukhin*: 03-01-2009 at 10:36 PM.
Artyukhin* is offline   Reply With Quote