View Single Post
Old
03-02-2009, 01:23 PM
Erik Estrada

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by redmachine54 View Post
Yeah, I just did a quick run through of the records (I have other work to do right now ), and while the results weren't favoring a Kovalev-Kostitsyn break-up, it seemed the goal spread was nicely shaped.

Anyway, here's a telling stat:

When paired with Kovalev, through 30 games, Andrei has 9 points, and the team has an 18-8-4 record.
When not paired with Kovalev, through 29 games, Andrei has 29 points, and the team has a 13-14-4 record.

Interpret these how you will. I might be off a win here or there, since I did a quick run through the standings, but those are either the actual stats or very close to the actual stats. Quite telling.

I'll probably go into a little more depth with regards to W-L with specific lines, but I think it's generally set that the KPK line will have the best record. The AKost-Lang-SKost line doesn't look too good record-wise, IIRC.

Sorry guys, I'm not on March break anymore
The Win/Loss stats is problematic because one reason Carbonneau seems to have separated Kovalev and Kost was as a last resort when the team was getting critically depleted by injury, and one reason he seems to bring them back together is when the team is/becomes healthy.

Last edited by Erik Estrada: 03-02-2009 at 01:43 PM.
Erik Estrada is offline   Reply With Quote