03-03-2009, 03:02 PM
Stonehands77

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedifr View Post
Welcome to the good side
How will I ever live this down?

Quote:
What I don't get is I was asked the question: Why so negative?? Obviously if someone asks that question they clearly dont agree that I SHOULD be negative, but then when I give the answer, I get attacked and told that I am delusional and stupid. How does that make any sense what-so-ever?

Its like entrapment.....only its not
I think the thing that's getting me is that some folks in this thread seem to be interpreting everything as "It's all rainbows and puppy dogs and delicious John Stevens' cakes or get out!" or "Darkness and despair must rule all, or you can leave!". I fail to see why that's the case. I say let people be as positive or negative as they want, and then those of us who have positions on issues that move can be entertained by your eternal struggling to convince the other side of how wrong they are. Oh, wait, I said that out loud.

For the record, I think the Flyers are a good team right now, with some obvious flaws. I'm not expecting much to happen at the deadline, TBH, due to their cap situation, but we'll see. I'd also like for John Stevens to learn how to adapt to other teams a bit better, and maybe get some better coaching done on positioning/defensive zone play.

Oh, and if we can dump Randy Jones on someone, I'd like that too.

Stonehands77 is offline   Reply With Quote