View Single Post
Old
03-04-2009, 08:57 PM
riseandfall9

vCash: 500
Justin Williams is a great pick up. Would it have been nice to get Williams and not trade away Sully or anyone else? Yes. But you cant trade nothing and get something. Williams is that SNIPER that all of you were asking for. Hes everything that O`Sullivan isn't. Hes smart. He knows how to create plays. He plays the game like its Chess. And he has a hard nosed, girtty all or nothing attitude. This move just might excel Kopitar into the 80 point seasons.

And hes not injury prone. Hes just had a few bad and unlucky incidents. And Lombardi said he got his knees and everything checked out. Handzus was injury prone when we got him. Greene was injury prone when we got him. Oh and Stoll had a head that was soft as egg shells.

I understand its hard to see Sully go we all had really high expectations for him I included. But the kid couldn't hang on the top lines. Plus Carolina got him and turned him right away for another "injury prone" underachieving winger in Cole? What does that say about him. Plus did anyone listen to TSN. or Sportsnet? They were all saying Sully wasn't anything special. I thought he would be good when he first came in. But then when I saw that his Hockey IQ wasnt that high it got me a little worried. At least we traded Demitra and got us Hickey, Teubert, Doughty and Johnson D:

riseandfall9 is offline   Reply With Quote