View Single Post
Old
03-05-2009, 09:29 AM
jb**

vCash: 500
The flyers had carcillo last year and traded him. His name is ben eager. They both have some skill, they both can hit, both can fight, eager is a better skater I dont really have a problem with the trade as upshall is a dime a dozen player when you really look at it.upshall doesn’t =carcillo has imo upshall has peaked and is a 10-15 goal scorer. Carcillo has some upside The big question for me is how stevens will use him. Will he bench him the first time he makes a mistake? We all know he like to make an example of certain people, will carcillo fall into that group? I little confidence stevens and staff will help develop his game or use him properly. Downie, eager all got shipped out and they are all similar to carcillo. Not the same but very similar. Hopefully playing against the team that drafted him 8x a year will make him take a run at crosby every game Add the penalty league leader to the most penalized team, interesting logic. A second for 400k in cap room is unreal. Wasting a 6th round pick on mclaren who will never play is also a waste of assets.

jb** is offline   Reply With Quote