View Single Post
Old
03-05-2009, 07:06 PM
KingLB

vCash: 500
Kings fan here, Great GDT btw....

Couple of points on the thread, the reason i believe there are so few games broadcast (~60 think you said) is we have so much competition for the Fox channel(s) in So-cal. Even though we have 2 (fs west and fs Prime ticket), there is USC/UCLA: football, men's/women's basketball, 2 NBA teams, and 2 baseball teams and all of these for the most part get to trump the Kings if they conflict.

Second point, about the Kings "tanking", i don't think we are doing an all out tank (yotes/avs) but the last ten games have seen the Kings win 2 games, so for the most part kings fans see no real chance at us making the playoffs. And i think the rest of the year will be about giving young guys/call-ups chance to prove themselves for next year.

And finally about tonite's game, i would have thought Dallas should take it handily, with the kings piss poor home record lately and the fact that they may be packing it in. But the amount of injuries Dallas has makes me think this will be a pretty even game. That being said if Turco shows up at all the Stars should take it, cause the Kings haven't been able to score at all the last few weeks (Columbus game aside)

KingLB is offline   Reply With Quote