Thread: Poor Komi..
View Single Post
Old
03-06-2009, 01:27 PM
gillyguzzler

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RushDP View Post
What injury would completely remove your ability to use your stick to clear the zone? I understand he may be hurting and that's fair but he can still clear the zone can't he?

I really like Komi alot but last season we all said he ran out of steam at playoff time because he plays too hard during the season. Well he hasn't played too hard this season and had significant time off so he should be in great shape approaching the playoffs. If he is injured, give him time off and treat his injury because he is next to useless right now.

I always read that Komi got beat up by Lucic but I think it would have been a good fight and a draw if he didn't separate his shoulder and turtle. You can actually see when he stopped throwing the punches and go into protection mode and I thought Lucic showed a complete lack of class by beating him when he couldn't defend himself and then imitate an ape.
I agree that a shoulder injury should not cause him to be out of position constantly and so awful with the puck. Now a good defensemen coach, that would help!

gillyguzzler is offline   Reply With Quote