View Single Post
Old
03-08-2009, 11:55 PM
forzanerazzurri

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyFan4Ever View Post
you have no idea what im stating or even arguing about.

so let me explain it simple for you.

my point is that you can get a jersey cheap on ebay that has come from the same exact factory as the others.

the " authenticity" i mentioned in a previous post had nothing to do with how and where they are made. i was stating to those who make such a big deal over them that semantically, a game worn jersey is more authentic. physically its not... thats what i am saying. but you seem to feel that is my " arguement "

in summation:1) people can spend what they want for jerseys, 2)you can get high quality jerseys thru non conventional means, and 3) who really gives a **** about " how authentic " someones apparel is compared to yours..
Well when we get free practices or I play shinny with my friends (not on my team) I always wear my authentic. Wearing a replica wouldnt be good. They arent as durable. Dont have tapered sleeves or double stiching. The Material rips easy , isnt tailored for equipment and there is no fighting strap. SO for my purposes I would prefer something more durable and roomy.

I understand your point that most people dont need an authentic. Just dont say they are the same. It couldnt be further from the truth. Regarding replicas... I think replicas are crap anyways so yes the ones that are fake on ebay are probably not much worse. Hope this clears it up.