View Single Post
Old
03-10-2009, 12:04 PM
TroyM

vCash: 500
I like the lines, as everyone says, no problem with a tired Patches who has looked much quieter the last few games taking a seat tonight. Dandy will bring intensity and speed to the fourth line, he is fine there. I like moving Schneider down and Komi back up. Gives another pairing someone to help make a break out play. Hammer and Komi were not doing so well together, now Markov can move the puck on that pair and Schneider on his. Hammer and O'byrne may struggle with puck movement, but hopefully they play well together as they have before. D'Ago will hopefully play a strong game with the big boys. Plekanec was fantastic last game and hopefully just as good tonight.

Anxious for the game tonight, can't wait to see how the guys respond. I loved Carbo and I'll miss him, but I'm also excited to see what a shake up will produce. I trust Gainey and I like bringing in Lever. Of course this is all talk until tonight. If they come out flat tonight then shame on them, and apologies to Carbo all around because if this doesn't motivate them then they truly must be beyond help.