View Single Post
Old
03-11-2009, 06:54 AM
dawkins121

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viller View Post
Its only a question of time at this point. Stevens suffers from the exact same problem as Carbonneau did, he's a player's coach... He has his favorites, quite obviously... Thats gonna be his downfall I believe anyway.

To anyone who doesn't agree, I dare ya to prove me why Randy Jones is getting so much ****ing ice time(we have better, I think everyone seens that)... Last year was even worst, Vandermeer and Modry were playing top 4 minutes most of the time for christ sakes.

sure Stevens has more points than Carbonneau did at the time of his firing, but I still believe the Flyers simply have more talent to win games... Wins have nothing or close to nothing to do with Stevens on this team. I have a hard time to believe he has anything to do with the "motivation" of this team, proof? 10 game losing streaks, no killing instinct, regurlayl failing to hold on to leads and the bad habit that has been going around lately(one good showing, one poor effort, one good effort, etc...)

I might be too drunk right now but I still believe Stevens will get the axe at some point soon...
I hope not since that would only happen if the Flyers had some sort of collapse like the Pens, Rangers, or Canadiens.

It is unfortunate though because the talent is clearly there on this team, our problems seem to stem mostly from lack of effort and focus on some nights which is purely a coaching problem.

dawkins121 is offline   Reply With Quote