View Single Post
03-13-2009, 10:10 AM
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,830
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
I have fairly odd protruding knee caps and they hurt when I land on them directly with normal hockey shin pads.

Some bruising is not healing and I'm wondering if there's a product I can get to supplement my shin pads and wear under them to absorb impacts, or if there are special shin pads to absorb more impact on the knee cap.

Thanks for reading!
I saw some Nike shinpads that had some crazy knee protection. Maybe search around.

Saved* is offline   Reply With Quote