View Single Post
Old
03-15-2009, 10:10 PM
Gunnar Stahl 30
...In The World!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangers Forever View Post
Thanks for the advice and encouragement so far guys.

Yeah, practicing shouldn't be much of a problem for me since I have friends who would always be willing to go out for a skate. Equipment won't be much of a problem, as if I pay for my skates my parents said they'd take care of everything else, provided I chip in here and there, because they know how much I love hockey and how ridiculous the circumstances that made me stop playing were.

I'm so excited to start playing again. I assume there's a thread for this, so if so, I'll look shortly and just delete this part, but can anyone recommend a nice pair of skates? I have size 12.5 feet if that matters. Not too wide footed, either.
like cptjeff said, for a mid level pair of skates, expect to spend around 250. the nike bauer XXV are 250 and would be the skate i reccomend, but try some on to see what is comfortable. seriously, try skates on first. i know you are probably excited about playing but you really need to try skates on.

if you have a 12.5 shoe, you will need probably an 11 skate. but i varies depending on brand

Gunnar Stahl 30 is offline   Reply With Quote