View Single Post
03-17-2009, 01:06 PM
He Shoots, He Scores
Ryanoceros's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 447
vCash: 500
i was referring to the inner shape. I was speaking in typography jargon, and should have explained myself more! haha my bad. Basically, a counter(form) is the shape made by any enclosed part of a letter form. For instance, the inside of the top a capital R , or the triangle at the top of a capital A, the bottom part of a lower-case "b", etc.

Ryanoceros is offline