View Single Post
Old
03-23-2009, 01:21 PM
utmfisher19

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to utmfisher19 Send a message via MSN to utmfisher19 Send a message via Yahoo to utmfisher19
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinko View Post
Hey Preds fans,

I'm sure many of you remember the story we at NewsChannel 5 in Nashville did on Chase Donnell. He's hard to forget. Here it is again, for any of you who need a reminder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uQF5f5w36o

We are trying to memorialize him in a very special way, and need your help. I've been honored with a nomination for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Man of the Year. It's a 10 week fund raising campaign (started March 19, runs through May 28), and my campaign is being run in Chase's memory.

I want "Chaser" to be honored so his incredible story of selflessness will live forever. I need to raise at least $50,000. That figure gives naming rights to a research grant, which will be titled with Chase's name.

This is where I need your help. Iím asking for donations, and every little bit helps. Your gift is 100% tax deductible. All the money goes to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, and 75 cents of every dollar goes straight to cancer research.

I understand times are tough, but every little bit goes a long long way. Donating is real simple, www.ericyutzy.com

Please find me on facebook, or email me at eyutzy@newschannel5.com, and we can talk some more.

Hockey fans are among the most passionate, and compassionate, in all of sports. Chase was one of you, and he deserves some of the spotlight that he tried to deflect so courageously. Please pass this message, and this story, on to everyone you know. Post it in every board you know of. Lets make this a big deal for a little guy who absolutely earned it.

Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Relentless for a cure,

Eric Yutzy
Sports Anchor - NewsChannel 5 Network
www.ericyutzy.com

This is awesome stuff. Not only to Preds fans, but to ALL hockey fans. Hopefully other teams posters will take notice.

Great work as always Yutzy

utmfisher19 is offline   Reply With Quote