View Single Post
Old
03-26-2009, 01:16 AM
  #43
Bad Natey
#feelthelove
 
Bad Natey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Habville
Country: Canada
Posts: 46,730
vCash: 500
What if someone like Balsilie bought 51% of the team.. I'm sure you could still find fans to purchase the other 49% at $1,000 shares.. I know I would.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bad Natey is online now   Reply With Quote