View Single Post
Old
03-27-2009, 09:49 PM
speedskater

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBLfan View Post
...Being that he's telling skaters to get their skates drastically profiled upon a questionnaire, no thanks. Being that I personally know two people that were looking to get work done, one a B level player, one a beginner... and oddly enough they both needed the same profile done, despite one being a great skater and the other can barely stop... It's a scam. Everyone needs a slight to medium forward pitch and a compound radius. Why? Because no one locally can do it, so you have to come to me.
So, what you are saying is you never had your skates sharpened there. And the two people you know who "looked" into getting their skates proflied, somehow got recommended a similar profile, but didn't get their skates done either. Hearsay,... wow, that gives me a lot of confidence that you know what you are talking about.

I had my skates done there 6 yrs ago and it made a huge difference, with a regular radius. A couple of yrs ago I changed to a combination profile and loved it. I plan on getting a FBV soon. I have nothing but great things to say about No-Icing, as does basically my whole team who sends there skates there. When I saw your post, I figured it was someone who never used their service

speedskater is offline   Reply With Quote