Thread: News Article: Rangers Call Out Refs
View Single Post
Old
03-29-2009, 04:54 PM
SirJordanStaal11*

vCash: 500
If you guys really do think the Pens get all the calls, why do you watch the games? I'm not trolling; I'm honestly serious. If I thought that the games were fixed I would move on to another sport instantly.

Also in regards to the penalties thing:

The Pens have actually taken more minors than the Rangers this year. Yes, that is right. The Pens have been called for more minor penalties than the Rangers. Look it up at NHL.com if you don't believe me.

The Pens have drawn more penalties, however. I won't argue that point. But we also take a lot of minor penalties.

I won't deny that the Pens got the better of the calls last game and that the Orr penalty was bs. That was a 2 minute call at best. The fact remains, though, that the Pens both take a lot of penalties and draw a lot of penalties. The Rangers take less penalties than the Pens, but also draw less. To me, this makes sense, considering the Pens are a little shaky defensively, but have the offensive firepower to draw a lot of penalties.

I'm not trying to troll; just giving my honest opinion. I understand being frustrated about a loss.

SirJordanStaal11* is offline   Reply With Quote