View Single Post
Old
03-30-2009, 02:28 AM
sparkle twin
I luv u summertime

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
Awesome win! Bad break about Erat, but the rest of the guys stepped up and got it done.

Suter, what a shot! What a pass by Sully, with Zetterberg drapped on his back he somehow keeps the puck in at the blueline and makes a great behind the back pass to Suter.

Seriously though, all 4 goals were good hard work and smart plays. And from putting guys in front of the net and battling for the goal!

A little trouble in the 2nd with penalties and they were obviously tired, but they came out with a lot more energy and determination in the third and got the win.

Way to tough it out and just leave it all out there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
Jerred "Lemieux" Smithson!!!

Great play by O'Reilly to bat that out of the air, intercept the pass by Detroit to negate the high-stick, and then make a beautiful pass to Lemieux for the goal!!!

O'Reilly has elite level playmaking skills...
I honestly never saw the high stick until about the third or fourth replay and I was thinking we got away with one, but now that you said that, I do remember the Wing player getting a stick on it. So that was a Really good goal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dany Heatley View Post
Win !

If it wasn't my GDT , this come-back would not have happened . Kidding aside, great team work by the Preds . They are fun to watch

Hopefully you guys don't have anything against me speding some time on your board for this playoff push . I really like the Preds and want them go all the way in the West.
Nice visitors are always welcome. Just remember that we're in the Central Time Zone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfmade View Post
1) I miss Orszagh, still have his playoff goal diving head first into the post emblazoned into my head.
2) Never looked at it like that but great comparison. Every game I've seen (which is not many this season) I've been really impressed with him.
That Orszagh goal is probably one of the best goals ever scored by a Pred.

About Ward: He is probably the only player all year that I have never heard someone complain about. Almost every game someone at the arena is saying how much they love him and hope we can re-sign him. I really hope he gets to 20 goals, he only needs 3 more! He could totally do it since we're going to need more offense from everyone with our injuries starting to mount.

sparkle twin is offline   Reply With Quote