View Single Post
Old
03-30-2009, 02:53 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldthorpe View Post
Or: he know the american leagues (especially the HS ones) are underscouted compared to the Q, and he wants to benefit from this.

Unless you're saying there's something intrinsically wrong with drafting americans?
To me, as of now, clearly the Q is underscouted based on the reputation and moreso now, based on the new rules where even french scouts are saying how it will affect a lot of Quebecers now.

As far as finding something wrong about Americans, don't know where you would get this. I do find that there's a difference between finding something wrong, and preferably seeing us to diversity a little bit more where the players are coming from. Seems to me that some places are scouted more than others. But then only results are what is important right? So we'll see about that sooner than later.

But you can't say that I find something wrong about drafting americans when for this year, I have amongst my favorites guys like Moore, Budish, Kreider, Morin, Brown and a few others. Having something wrong against them would mean not having them on my list...

Whitesnake is online now   Reply With Quote