View Single Post
Old
03-31-2009, 01:38 AM
CrazyBlue21

vCash: 500
Blues fan here. I really hope both of us make it meaning all fiive Central teams are in. I'd love to see a 1st round match-up of Preds-Wings and Blues-Sharks. You guys have played them well and they dont seem to be in your heads like they are with us. Same with us and the Sharks. We could get them out of the way since you struggle with them and you can return the favor with the Wings.

It'll be interesting to see how the team responds with the latest injury. When are the other guys due back? I sure hope we both hold ground, leaving Edmonton and Anaheim out. Sucks we dont play each other again though as I'd imagine they would be some really good games given where both teams are in the standing!

The Preds have impressed me lately. I thought they would be a bottom team like us at the end of the season. I was rooting against them but when they wouldnt go away I gave up on that are started liking the idea of all five Central teams in after being called such a weak division the past few years. The Preds and Blues are both winning on pure hardwork not skill...hopefully both of us see it through. I want so badly to see detroit go down in the 1st round, with the Sharks also, by the lowly Preds and Blues! Then all bets are off and we're gonna smoke ya!!

CrazyBlue21 is offline   Reply With Quote