View Single Post
Old
03-31-2009, 02:40 AM
CanadaBacon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsquamch View Post
I'm on the market for the best stick available and narrowed it down to the One95 and the S17. Which do HFers prefer and why?

I prefer the lightest stick feasible. I focus my game on passing and wrist shots; I very rarely take slap shots (mainly because it puts my hard earned investment at more risk) and with that get a lot of miles out of my one piece. I used my Stealth CNT from fall of 06 up until last week and loved every moment. Looking to either replace that love or maybe even improve on it.

I've heard GREAT things about the One95 and the S17 appears to be the most popular stick out there.

p.s. What's the difference between the One95 and the One95 "Stick'Um"? Is that just grip..?
I dont think either one is the "best stick available". The are great sticks, but i would check out the R10 or the Dolo. This of course is my own opinion, but these two sticks i mentioned i think are the best on the market right now.

P.S Mission sticks are actually pretty nice. A teammate just got one and i was using it abit in warm ups. Nice friggin stick.

CanadaBacon is offline   Reply With Quote