View Single Post
Old
03-31-2009, 04:07 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllCanadienFan View Post
I don't know how old Emelin is but the average age of the other 4 is 19.5. I would think that any more than 2 on the roster next year would be a push.
I agree that Weber and Carle might still be in Hamilton next year. If one goes then right now I'd pick Carle. I know the stats don't support that comment. He doesn't have Weber's cannon but he moves the puck better can get more shots to the net. Defensively Weber is a liability, he doesn't seem to want the puck in our end and gets beat on the one on one battles. Allot depends on what happens during the summer and of course in Montreal. They need to find a top 4 right handed shot dman and resign Komisarik.
Also, I suspect that Belle is still on Montreal's radar, what does anyone think of Janik and Kemp?
Emelin is an '86, so he'll be 23 next season.

If I had to pick between Carle and Weber for the Habs next year, I'd go with Weber for sure, I found him to be much better overall then Carle was in his rookie year. Both need to get stronger physicall and improve there defensive zone play. I hope neither are full time Habs, so it could be very crowded with Subban, Weber and Carle as RD's.

Belle should be back in Hamilton for sure, Janik and Kemp, I'd be surprised if either was brought back. I would like to see Henry back if he's willing.