View Single Post
Old
04-02-2009, 10:38 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markov79fan View Post
i heard it was shawinigan (i think shawinigan had the 8th overall pick in the import draft)

btw, as for him not being allowed to play for russia at the wjc...well he stay in russia and didnt even make the team and not even make the team for the russia vs chl challenge in november (here its more the case that is russian team didnt let him go for this series) but russian federation still pick guy like gratchev, ospachuk, kulikov who play in the chl for team russia at the wjc so i really dont know??? my guess Trunev didnt really wanted to be in portland, maybe it will have been different in shawinigan (russian seems to like to play in the Q)
I'm too lazy to look it up but I thought it was Victo cause he knew the coach. But it was one or the other. I was a little surprised he didnt' make the team for the wjc's since he seemed to be doing well in the KHL in the games he played. I know that over the summer, is when I heard that the RHF was putting pressure on their players to stay, guess they changed their minds.

My guess is that I think he would have stayed in Russia either way as the money is hard to turn down.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote