Thread: Prospect Info: Yannick Weber interview on CKAC
View Single Post
Old
04-02-2009, 03:39 PM
Analyzer*

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs10Habs View Post
It's good that you like to test yourself, and I know of a few other posters who enjoy doing the same. But some either don't have the time to struggle through the article, or don't know enough french to do so properly.

I also understand that sometimes some of our french posters don't feel confident enough to translate what is written from french to english. Or want to post the link, but don't have the time to type out a translation. That's why I mentioned that it would be nice if an english translation could be included. It's a request, not a demand.

You're right that the english posters should be a little more patient sometimes. But you have to understand their point of view as well.

HF like it or not is an English only forum. So it's understandable if the english speaking posters are making requests to have a french article translated for them.
I'm one of those people who post in the jobless thread ( ) so as long as it's not an audio clip in French, just an article, I'll take the time to try and translate it. Like the other guy from Renfrew, I like to test myself too.

I guess him knowing French makes some fans happy ?

Thanks for the key points translated.

Analyzer* is offline   Reply With Quote