View Single Post
Old
09-09-2004, 03:35 PM
LiquidClown

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to LiquidClown Send a message via AIM to LiquidClown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
Yah, IF he can get a whole season in. If the lockout runs a complete season, then where does his career stand?

Today, I probably don't waive Lundmark. But as a lockout stetches into weeks and months, I have to wonder just what happens to this kid as he falls further out of game shape and without game experience at such a formative point in his career. I think we reach a point where not letting him to play will ultimately have the same effect as not having him here at all, so you've got to take the risk of sending him down.

I agree with what you're saying Melrose, but then let me pose this question. Who do you keep in his place? Keep in mind it's not like we're even contending for the playoffs, there's a small group of solid youngsters and this team is as young as it's been in a LONG while. We're thin up the middle, Lundmark has played in the middle before and I thought (althought I could be completely) wrong Lundmark was a natural center before they told him to go down to the Pack and learn to play wing. I say give him the shot at the number 2 center. It doesn't appear that the Rags are going to sign a legit #1 center so with that doesn't it (by default only) make Holik are #1?

So like I said who do you keep while waiving him to make room?