View Single Post
Old
04-03-2009, 08:17 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 709
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsfan18 View Post
alright guys, all spots are now taken. We have some pretty good and active posters so it should be a fun mock.

We should decide on some rules now.

- Trades? Yes or no..I vote no.

- Time limit for picks?

- Can someone (1 or 2 people) volunteer to be the PM guy incase the team that's picking and myself aren't on? If you feel you'll miss your pick please pm me (and whoever volunteers) with a short list of players.

- Also, we'll have to decide on a draft order for the playoff teams. We can wait until after the lottery for that.

- And finally, do you guys want to include trades for picks that have taken place already? Or to make it fair for everyone do you want all teams to have a pick in each round?
1- No trades. We have enough trouble picking as it is.
2- Time limit: Well I'm on HF at work and at home so 10 hours is fine with me. But from past experience......we keep hearing about people who only have access to HF at night so if a pick is done at midnight, 10 hours means 10am, there's just no way they'll be able to do it. Unless EVERYBODY says that they have access to HF all day long, we might suggest to people to make their picks as soon as possible but with a limit of 10PM the day after the last pick is chosen.
3- I can be the PM guy when you are not there. I would appreciate though that you PM me in advance that you're not going to make it.
4- Draft order? Final standings. No need to wait for the playoffs.
5- We probably shouldn't take into consideration the trades for picks. 'Cause then there are some conditional picks in there and so on......1 Pick for every team in every round. And I would suggest also the regular format. From 1 to 30, and then 1 to 30 again and so on. Let's keep it the same format as the NHL do it so we don't do 1 to 30 and 30 to 1.

Whitesnake is online now   Reply With Quote